cookies and third party services
Cookies are pieces of data sent by the website to the user’s web browser while the user is browsing the website. Cookies are used for different purposes and they have different characteristics such as to support critical functionality as well as track usage information that lets us improve behavior.
Remember that you can manage your cookie preferences even through the browser.
If you do not know the type and version of browser you are using, click on “Help” in the browser window at the top, where you can access all the necessary information.
Usually you can change your browser settings easily, following the procedure explained below:
- select Internet Options or Preferences from the Tools menu or View or Edit;
- select Privacy or Protection or Download Files and choose your preferred settings.
It is also possible to find further instructions at the web address of the browser used by the User.
Finally, we remind you that in relation to the aforementioned treatment, you may exercise the rights referred to in Articles from 15 to 22 of the GDPR, such as:
- Right of access: the right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation that personal data is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and to further information on the origin, purpose, categories of data processed, recipients of communication and / or data transfer, etc.
- Right of rectification: right to obtain from the Data Controller the correction of incorrect personal data without undue delay, as well as the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration.
- Right to erasure: right to obtain from the Data Controller the cancellation of personal data without unjustified delay in the event that:
– personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes of the processing;
– the consent on which the treatment is based has been revoked and there is no other legal basis for the treatment;
– personal data have been processed unlawfully;
– personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation.
- Right to oppose treatment: the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data that have as their legal basis a legitimate interest of the Owner.
- Right to restriction of processing: the right to obtain from the Controller the limitation of processing, in cases where the accuracy of personal data is contested (for the period necessary for the Data Controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data), if the processing is unlawful and the interested party has objected to the processing, if the personal data are necessary to the interested party for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court, if as a result of opposition to the treatment the interested party is awaiting verification of the prevalence or otherwise of the legitimate interest of the Owner.
- Right to data portability: the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly and automatically readable form, and to transmit such data to another data controller, only for cases where the processing is based on consent or on a contract and only for data processed by electronic means.
Right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing: the right to obtain from the Data Processor not to be subjected to decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produce legal effects that affect the interested party or that significantly affect his person, except that such decisions are necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract or are based on the consent given by the interested party.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial appeal, the interested party who considers that the treatment concerning him / her is in violation of the GDPR has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Below you will find all the information on cookies installed through this site, and the necessary instructions on how to manage your preferences regarding them.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.cuddlyangels.com